Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2011 E-Reader Challenge

So I am officially obsessed. This is my 7th reading challenge for 2011 and I'm still contemplating if I'll participate in another one. Geez. Obsessed right?



I will be participating in the 2011 e-Reader challenge hosted next year by The Ladybug Reads and the guidelines are plain and simple. You can read any eBook of any genre. The challenge starts in January 1, 2011 until December 31, 2011. I know I fall under the Obsessed level which will list 20 e-Books, and I am sure that it will exceed that number. To read the full guidelines, click HERE.
  1. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  2. The Noble Pirate by R.L Jean
  3. The Salbine Sisters by Sarah Ettrich
  4. Cattitude by Edie Ramer
  5. Lost Voice  by Sarah Porter
  6. Lovers And Beloved by Meilin Miranda
  7. Reaper by Rachel Vincent
  8. Immortalis Carpe Noctem by Katie Salidas
  9. Hunters and Prey by Katie Salidas
  10. Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  11. Star Of Sakova by Richard S. Tuttle
  12. Emperor's Edge by Lindsay Buroker
  13. A New Birth of Freedom by Robert Pielke
  14. Harvest Moon by Krista Ball
  15. The Secret Life Of Emily Dickinson by Jerome Charyn
  16. Spiral X by J.J Westendarp





1 comment:

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive