Sunday, December 5, 2010

IMM: In My mailbox (3)

In my mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.

Here's what I have for this week:

Renovating Becky Miller (Becky Miller, Book 2)Renovating Becky Miller by Sharon Hinck

Young mom Becky Miller daydreams about the happy endings she sees during her weekly movie nights with her husband. But problems mount with the remodeling of the new house. Her mother-in-law moves in, her eldest son gets in trouble at school, her sister arrives for a visit, her best friend starts acting weird, and work becomes more stressful than ever before. Can Becky stop trying to fix everything and let God renovate her heart so she can find her own happy ending?

Dark Destiny: Proprietors of Fate Dark Destiny: Proprietors of Fate 

 In this historical journey, readers will experience the fall of the Roman Empire, the crucifixion of Christ, and the Spanish Inquisition. They will meet Joan of Arc, Alister Crowley and Adolph Hitler--and witness their manipulation of the forces from beyond. Unspeakable truths are now revealed. The collection features fiction by a host of bestselling authors. 

PeaceMaker
PeaceMaker by Dan Ronco

Software expert Ray Brown is plunged into a life-or-death contest with PeaceMaker, a deadly artificial intelligence that has infected most of the world's computing devices. His determination to eliminate PeaceMaker leads him into a dangerous conflict with the Domain, a clandestine organization dedicated to a new world order. Humiliated by the federal government in an anti-trust trial that has torn apart her software company, CEO Dianne Morgan is obsessed with a plan to unleash PeaceMaker and shut down computer systems across the world. She is determined to crush the global economy unless the nations of the world agree to share power with the Domain. Although Dianne and Ray have never resolved a long simmering passion, she must hunt him down before he terminates PeaceMaker. As the Domain hunts Ray, Dianne learns of a mysterious third force that has discovered PeaceMaker and plans to attack the Domain. Dianne, Ray and this third force struggle for control, but PeaceMaker has its own plans.

Hopefully my package of books will arrive next week. I was expecting it this week but I guess it got delayed. So next week, I've got a longer list for IMM.


5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of any of those books. Looking foward to reading your reviews on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Destiny sounds really interesting. I hope you enjoy your new books. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab books! Especially Becky Miller.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week :)I haven't heard of the titles before but I really like the blurb for Dark Destiny. Bet that's going to be an interesting read. You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive