Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Monday, What are You Reading (Dec 6)

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Hosted by Shiela @ Book Journey

The following are the books that I have read last week and reviewed. Click on the book title to read my reviews.

I am planning to read the following books this week.

White Wolf of Avalon: Werewolf Knight White Wolf of Avalon by Eva Gordon 

White Wolf of Avalon: Werewolf Knight is the story of the secret society of lycans that reside in ancient Britain. Bledig, an orphan raised by a childless couple near the magical Isle of Avalon dreams of someday becoming a knight of the Round Table. 



The Lying GameThe Lying Game by Sara Shepard
I had a life anyone would kill for. 

Then someone did.


The worst part of being dead is that there’s nothing left to live for. No more kisses. No more secrets. No more gossip. It’s enough to kill a girl all over again. But I’m about to get something no one else does—an encore performance, thanks to Emma, the long-lost twin sister I never even got to meet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive