Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Vampire Chronicles reading Challenge 2011

I can't seem to stop signing up for challenges as I want to outdo what I read for 2010. When I The Vampire Chronicles reading and 100 Books in a Year reading challenge (made a separate post for that particular challenge), I just have to sign up. I can't remember how many I signed up for 2011 but I am dedicated to do them all. So here are the details:


I have read the first three and forgotten about the books in the series, so this is my chance to finish them. The goal is to read all 10 books in Anne Rice's The Vampire chronicles. Starting date is Jan 1, 2011 - Dec 31, 2011. To read the full details, click HERE.

Interview with the Vampire
The Vampire Lestat
The Queen of the Damned
The Tale of the Body Thief
Memnoch the Devil
The Vampire Armand
Merrick
Blood and Gold
Blackwood Farm
Blood Canticle



3 comments:

  1. Many many years ago I read Interview with a Vampire and The Vampire Lestat. Both very addictive reads.
    Best of luck on this additional challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the challenge - thanks for signing up to this one too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never pass a challenge especially when it's Anne Rice.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive