Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blog Award: Stylish Blogger Award

Fay-Bay's Books has awarded me with a Stylish Blogger Award!


This is my third, so thank you!

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they have won!

  • I love to nibble on something when I read. :) Preferably or biscuits.
  • I cover my books before reading them and I read 2 or more books at a time.
  • I am a very disorganized person that's why my phone and organizer is very important to me.
  • I make notes like crazy since I have a short term memory.
  • I don't discuss books or any topic because of reason number 4. :)
  • I'm one of the few who haven't read a single HP book or LOTR. *ooOps*
  • I have 700+ eBooks in my Nook. =))
And since I have a short memory, I'm awarding this award to a few of the blogs that I discovered this week. I can't remember them all. Lol.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award, and thank you for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! I am pleased that you like my blog, and that you can remember it, too! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive