Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Book Review: The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Daughter (Harlequin Teen)Title: The Iron King
Author: Julie Kagawa
Paperback: 304 pages
Publisher: Harlequin; Original edition (August 1, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0373210132

Review:

I've got to say this out loud first. LOOK AT THE COVER. BREATH TAKING! okay so with that said, I am deeply in love with the series. The Iron Daughter is the second book of the Iron Fey series and it's as good as The Iron King.

I love how Kagawa continues to narrate to us the life of Meghan chase (half human, half fairy), Ash and Puck in their adventure to save yet again the world unknown to humans. The drama and adventure was so well written that I was gripping my pillow as I read the scenes and picture them in my head. The supporting characters were simply fabulous. I love Meghan's strong character in The Iron King but in this book, I've lost some of my love for the summer princess. I didn't enjoy reading her undying and devoted love for Ash. This was what made Meghan week well as Grimalkin said, it her trait that makes her human. It's also funny that Meghan was unaware for Puck's love for her, I mean really she doesn't know? The story for me became the battle for truth and Ash, Ash, and Ash. It was just weird.

Anyway, those reasons wasn't enough to hate the book. I was so hooked like The Iron King that I finished it quickly and craved for more. I am so following this series. :) Can't wait to read The Iron Queen which I already have in my eReader. If you haven't read the series, seriously buy yourself a copy. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive