Friday, January 21, 2011

BTT: Booking Through Thursday (Jan 21)

Even I read things other than books from time to time … like, Magazines! What magazines/journals do you read?
Asides books I read magazines and journals before. I used to read Cosmo, FHM, and psychological journals at school. I also read news paper before. And yes I said before. I don't know what happened but I suddenly lost interest in reading other printed material.

Since I watch a lot of news in television and am almost always online, I don't rely on magazine for beauty and health tips anymore. :)


2 comments:

  1. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/booking-through-thursday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like books more than magazines, but I do enjoy O(prah); Real Simple; Booklist and Bookmarks magazines a lot. Thanks for stopping by recently.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive