Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Dystopia Challenge 2011 List


Already made a post indicating that I am going to participate and this post is separately done to list down the books that I will be reading for the challenge. :) Will be updating links as I read the books.

The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay
Uglies
Pretties
Specials
Extras
The Knife Of Never Letting Go
The Ask And The Answer
Monsters of Men
1984
Fahrenheit 451
I Am Legend
The Giver
Gathering Blue
Messenger
Among The Hidden
Among The Impostor
Among The Betrayed
Among The Barons
Among The Brave
Among The Enemy 
Among The Free
Little Brother
The Super-naturalist
Wither
Awaken
Coraline
V for Vendetta
Player Piano
The Running Man
Neuromancer
The Handmaid's Tale
Under The Dome
Battle Royale
Exodus
XVI
Unidentified
Across The Universe
The Opium of The People
Bumped
The Dark Inside
Alliance
Tales of the Whosawhachits: Key Holder of the Realms Book 1 
Tales of the Whosawhachits: Enter the 5th Realm Book 2
Epic
Lockdown
Sapphique
Incarceron
All These Things I've done



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive