Monday, January 3, 2011

It's Monday, What are You Reading (Jan 3)

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.



Unearthly


Unearthly by Cynthia Hand


The Demon Girl (The Rae Wilder Novels)


The Demon Girl by Penelope Fletcher

Right Side Talking

Right Side Talking by Bonnie Rozanski


For this week:



Soulless by Gail Carriger


The Noble Pirate by R.L. Jean


The Salbine Sisters by Sarah Ettritch






4 comments:

  1. Some nice choices. Soulless sounds great (another series I need to get started on), and I loved The Salbine Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demon Girls looks interesting and like you I am planning on reading (listening to actually) Soulless this week too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get as much reading last week. I have been sick with a cold and I was traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unearthly looks so good! I hope you are enjoyinh all your reads!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive