Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (3)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week The Broke and the Bookish will post a new Top Ten list complete with one of their bloggers’ answers. Everyone is welcome to join. To learn more on how to participate, click HERE.


Today's Topic: Bookish/Blogging Resolution 
  1. Be Organized. My organizer is super cluttered as well as my scheduled posts. :) I am one messy blogger. I would want to have a schedule but don't want to make this a routine.
  2. Read more. Since I am staying home, I would love to read more books and other genres.
  3. Take it easy. Blogging and reading are just hobbies and never work. 
  4. Mingle more and find new friends. Since I am a fairly new blogger, I don't know much or talk much to other people. I am a bit shy.
  5. Take a break. 5 days a week for blogging is enough. I need to have a me time on weekends.
  6. Update other resources such as Goodreads, Amazon, etc.
  7. Save more. I love to buy books (who doesn't right?) but now I promise to save more and tighten my budget when it comes to books. :)
  8. Need to make/buy a Nook cover. I've been given a Nook for Christmas and it still doesn't have a cover. I'm planning on making one so good luck to me. :)
  9. Be adventurous. I am hesitant in reading other book genres but I do plan on trying other books for a change. 
  10. BLOG MORE. 


3 comments:

  1. Those all seem like good, achievable resolutions :) I made it a personal challenge last year to read 12 books outside of my comfort zone, and it turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping at The Enchanted Book. I like your 5th resolution. I have work and homeschooling my son, so 5 days a week is more than enough too.

    Have a great one!

    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I'm awarding you the 'Stylish Blogger Award!' :)
    You can go to this link on my blog for all the info.

    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive