Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TT: Teaser Tuesday (Jan 4)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

    * Grab your current read
    * Open to a random page
    * Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    * BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate)My Teaser: 


Mr. DacDougall nodded, having forgotten her ladylike sensibilities in his excitement.
"But I am finding it most difficult to acquire dead werewolves and vampire for comparison. Particularly in the United States."
- pg. 104, Soulless by Gail Carriger



6 comments:

  1. Interesting teaser!

    Check out mine, http://scribble-scatter.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I LOVE this series! It's funny since all the other UF and PNR books are generally based in the US as well! (although I know there are ones that aren't!)

    Here's my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a good series --- hope you're enjoying this book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser :)
    Love the new look of your blog!
    Sorry if this posted twice, not sure it took the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ThebookGirl - thanks for the compliment. I designed and made it myself. Wanted a clean yet girly look so it can be easy on the eyes. Glad that you've liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jo&Jessica - I am enjoying the series. I am currently in book two! It's soo funny. I'm disappointed for not picking it up earlier.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive