Thursday, January 20, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: The Iron Queen

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's my pick:

The Iron Queen (Harlequin Teen)

Title: The Iron Queen
Author: Julie Kagawa
Release Date: January 25, 2011

I've read The Iron King and The Iron Daughter and loved them. The books are not sold in the Philippines so it's hard to grab a copy. Although this is available in Netgalley, I still want a copy of my own! :'( 




9 comments:

  1. This is on my WoW, too! Haha. I also have another book on the list. :)

    Come check it out!

    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVED this one! I still plan on buying a copy next week too!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to this book, too. I have it in my TBR pile for review. I love The Iron Fey series. It's one of my favorites. Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got the first book in this series on my TBB list. So many books, so little time *sigh*

    Here's my WOW

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've yet to start this series, but I'm expecting it soon in the mail, so I bought the first book to start it! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read this series , Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does Book Depository deliver to the Philippines? I'm sure they wouldn't be too expensive, and it's free shipping.

    I haven't read the Iron King yet, but I've heard really good things about this series so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read any of the books in this series, but they're on my wishlist - I've heard great things about them (:

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive