Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday: Forever

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Here's my pick:

Forever

Release date: July 12 2011
Publisher: Scholastic Press

The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater

In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.



4 comments:

  1. Nice one! I can't wait for this one either!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica - I was always curious with the trilogy. Can't wait to get my copies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popped back over to answer your question at my WoW. Outcast Season: Unseen is apart of Rachel Caine's new adult series that's a spinoff from her Weather Wardens. Unseen in book 3.

    Book 1 was Outcast Season: Undone and book 2 was Unknown. They're pretty good, they deal with other problems outside of what was happening in Jo's world, even though they are in the same world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for informing me Jessica. :) I would definitely look into these books.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive