Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Book Review: Harvest Moon by Krista Ball

Harvest MoonTitle: Harvest Moon
Author: Krista Ball
Format: eBook
File Size: 197 KB
Publisher: MuseItUp Publishing (September 10, 2010)
Language: English
ASIN: B0042JUAIC

Review:

For a novella, Harvest Moon was a very good read. It talks about the story of Dancing Cat who became the Cursed One because of uncanny circumstances that happened in her life. As Dancing Cat learns the lesson of life she meets Bearclaw of the rival tribe. The meeting made a significant change in her life which I won't tell you but it is the turn of the book. :) I would love to see what Bell can write next. Harvest Moon gave me a brief sense of what she is capable of writing which makes me eager to read her other work. Regarding Harvest Moon, I would love to see how Dancing Cat's story will continue or what will happen with the tribe. I recommend the book. A great choice if you want a quick read plus it is written beautifully.


1 comment:

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive