Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Book Review: Reaper by Rachel Vincent

ReaperTitle: Reaper
Author: Rachel Vincent
Format: eBook
File Size: 203 KB
Publisher: Harlequin Teen (December 1, 2010)
Language: English
ASIN: B004AYD50E

Review:

I just realized this is a novella connected to  the Soul Screamer series by Rachel Vincent. It was a great read but not recommended to start reading the series well. I have to admit, I haven't read a single book in the series which is a shame because Reaper is awesome.

I would love to read the first book first to know how the story progressed but reading Reaper was enough pull for me to divert attention to a great series. I've read numerous reviews stating how great the series was but I never got the chance to actually pick the book up, but after reading Reaper I'm buying myself a copy of the series. :)

For a novella, this is a great read! Wouldn't advising reading it without reading the first books since it may confuse you which happened to me. I just have to comment on how Tod is like Dean Winchester but totally different. I can't help but smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive