Monday, February 7, 2011

Book Review: Star Of Sakova by Richard S. Tuttle

Star of Sakova (Forgotten Legacy, Book 2)Title: Star Of Sakova
Author: Richard S. Tuttle
Paperback: 290 pages
Publisher: BookSurge Publishing (January 7, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1419686313

Review:

Star of Sakova is amazingly good. I read the eBook in my reader an was not expecting it to be a great read. It started in a slow pace which was one of the reason of me being not as excited as I should be but as the story progress I realized that it has an amazing storyline, the characters were well written and I was sadden by the ending of the book. Not sadden because of how it ended but because the story ended. :) I was craving for more of the story.

Star of Sakova is the second book in the Forgotten Legacy series. It talks about Lyra who became a key player in the war for power, land, and survival. Star of Sakova is a fantasy book and it delivered well. The book can be read as it is but I highly recommend starting with the first book - Young Lord of Khadora - to know how the characters progress and how the story will continue. I haven't read Young Lord of Khadora yet but reading Start of Sakova gave me great hopes about the series. I would suggest cover redesign though to make it more eye catching and to equals the intensity of the story it contains. I can definitely say that Tuttle is one of the authors that I can recommend. Great fantasy writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive