Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Book Review: Triune by Willow Polson

TriuneTitle: Triune
Author: Willow Polson
Paperback: 322 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace (September 29, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1453828265
Source: Author
Purchase Links: Amazon | B&N

Review:

I have never really read a lot of books with angels in it. It's not that I don't like the story about angels but I haven't found the book that can keep me interested enough to finish it. With Triune though I got a different experience.

Triune was engaging and entertaining. I have love reading the book which was written beautifully. Triune is about 3 brothers: Mike, Brian and Barrett who lived a normal life and had a natural brotherly relationship with one another. Mike is a military dude, Brian is an artist who focuses on glass restoration while Barrett is a self made man who built a business in imports. Everything was normal until Mike's plane crash. How will you cope after you learn and discovers that you are an angel? This was the dilemma brought to the Mason brothers. Each brother manifested in different situation and each Mason coped with the situation differently but somehow accepted the truth as the story continues.

The only issue I have with the book is the lack of background with the brothers. I would love to learn a little more about the Masons or maybe Polson will be writing something about that in the coming books. :) I hate cliff hanger ending but somehow with Triune's ending I was not disappointed but was eager and excited to read the next book. Would love to see what will happen to Mike, Brian and Barrett and how will they live being angelic yet still remain in the human world. A perfect book for people who loves angels, great heroines or a quick read.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. Sounds interesting.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great review! I didn't know it was up, I just stumbled on it while doing a Google search. I see that you do interviews, feel free to interview me any time.

    Yes, we do find out more about the Mason brothers in the next book, and so do they. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for the review! Willow's actually a friend of mine, and she is, indeed, writing a sequel.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive