Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Need The Break

Its been long and hard for me to come to this decision but lately I have been not doing good and I keep on spiraling down. I love reading and blogging - but the situation that I am going through sucks the life out of me. I cannot concentrate, I cannot do anything productive and I such a mess which is why I have decided to have a a stop and temporary hiatus for the blog at the moment. I don't know how long this will last but hopefully will come back again. This is a hard decision that I have to make. So keep blogging, keep reading and I will be back sometime. :) I'll miss you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Very sorry to hear about the real life troubles -- but good luck and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear this, l hope all is better soon and will look forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive