Friday, September 23, 2011

Book Blogger Hop + Follow My Book Blog (Sept 23)


Q: Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

A: Yes. I love re-reading Artemis Fowl series by Eion Colfer as well as Laurell Hamilton's Anita Blake Series. Although the two series are completely different from each other, I found that these books are my comfort zone - the books I turn to when I need a break from the my book review routines. What are your favorite series?


9 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I've heard great things about Artemis Fowl and Anita Blake. I'd like to get to them some time.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anita Blake series as well - atleast the first 8 books. :D

    New follower. :) My Friday!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I haven't heard of these series but they sound great :)

    Thank-you for stopping by my blog earlier www.obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice site. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer! Hopping through! New follower! Happy Friday:)
    My FF:
    http://thesagacityquest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't read these series! But seeing lots of different answers today! It's great that we all carry a specific series close to our hearts and whatnot! A nice place to retreat to!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Follow Friday!

    I hope you will stop by and check out our twitter event going on today!
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Follow Friday! New Follower!

    I loved the early AB books but haven't felt the draw to her books in a long time sadly

    http://queenlibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear about Anita Blake a lot; I really want to read that series. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive