Thursday, September 22, 2011

BTT: Booking Through Thursday (Sep 22)


Do you carry books with you when you’re out and about in the world?
And, do you ever try to hide the covers?
Yes. I always bring a book whenever I go out especially when I travel. I love to read during a bus ride or during long hours of travelling. I also bring books whenever I chill in coffeehouses, when I bond with friends, overnight stays - basically every time I go out. I even bring books before when I used to go to school to read during breaks. I used to bring 2-3 books with me excluding the books that I buy when I am out. Usually at the end of the day, I purchase additional 3-4 books. But now, since I own a Nook - I don't bring books anymore but I bring my Nook instead but that doesn't stop me from purchasing books. :) No hiding the covers either. I am proud to be reading a particular book - whether it be an old book or a new release. I feel very proud to be reading outside!

10 comments:

  1. I gotta take a book everywhere! It pays to be prepared for any waiting anywhere!!

    Here is my BTT: In Public post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet your TBR pile is massive! omg! esp if you're buying so many books.


    Trish - my BTT post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only when traveling.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to also take my Nook with me everywhere I go! It's so convenient! New follower!

    My BTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do too. Check out my full answer for this week's Booking Through Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like me in many ways, except my Nook being a Kindle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that probably most book-bloggers will have a similar answer!

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/09/booking-through-thursday-got-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with everybody! I think either you bring a ereader (Nook/Kindle/other) or a book with you especially during long travels. I bet everybody has big bags and purses every time you go out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bring my Nook or a book wherever I go. I figure you never know when you'll have some waiting time on your hands :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive