Monday, September 19, 2011

Its Monday! What Are You Reading (Sept 19)


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.



The Memphisto Covenant by Trinity Faegan
Sasha is desperate to find out who murdered her father. When getting the answer means pledging her soul to Eryx, she unlocks a secret that puts her in grave danger—she is an Anabo, a daughter of Eve, and Eryx’s biggest threat.
A son of Hell, immortal, and bound to Earth forever, Jax looks for redemption in the Mephisto Covenant—God’s promise he will find peace in the love of an Anabo. After a thousand years, he’s finally found the girl he’s been searching for: Sasha.
With the threat of Eryx always looming, Jax knows he has to keep Sasha safe and win her over.  But can he? Will Sasha love him and give up her mortal life?

Dead and Gone by Charlaine Harris
Except for Sookie Stackhouse, folks in Bon Temps, Louisiana, know little about vamps-and nothing about weres.
Until now. The weres and shifters have finally decided to reveal their existence to the ordinary world. At first all goes well. Then the mutilated body of a were-panther is found near the bar where Sookie works-and she feels compelled to discover who, human or otherwise, did it.
But there's a far greater danger threatening Bon Temps. A race of unhuman beings-older, more powerful, and more secretive than vampires or werewolves-is preparing for war. And Sookie finds herself an all-too human pawn in their battle.

So what are you reading this week?

7 comments:

  1. Ooh love the cover of The Mephisto Covenant, hope it's enjoyable. I think I'm up to book 7 with the Sookie series so better get back on track :) Happy reading!

    I did reply to your comment on my blog but thought I'd message you here too
    I'm only a little way in to Cold Kiss but I'm actually liking it, writing style is good and I'm intrigued where the author is going to take the creepy part lol

    PS. thanks for your good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiice! Read the Southern Vampires book but not the other! Hope you enjoy them! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selections. Have a fun reading week and

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is with these great covers of women in fantastic dresses? The Memphisto Covenant looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover for The Mephisto Covenant is just lovely! And I have read the first four books in the Sookie Stackhouse series and am hoping to get around to reading the rest of them soon!

    In answer to your question on my blog - yes, The Hunger Games really are as good as everybody says! I highly recommend them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm reading three picture books a night with my children. That's making my list seem really long. I also got some longer books finished too. Please come see what I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not my favorite of the Sookie Stackhouse books, but still enjoyable. Look forward to seeing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive