Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TT: Teaser Tuesday (Sept 27)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

    * Grab your current read
    * Open to a random page
    * Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    * BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

In the darkness, the soil inside the casket began to stir and, a moment later, a figure emerged as gracefully as someone might surface from the water in a bath, his face appearing first, then his upper body and arms. He place his hands on the sides of the casket, as he had done many times over the previous eight centuries, and pushed himself clear of the earth, stepping out on the firm surface of the chamber floor.
- Blood (Mercian Trilgoy #1) by K.J Wignall

18 comments:

  1. Wow, what a creepy teaser. He's been doing this for the last 8 centuries? Sounds like a wild book!

    Here's ours: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2011/09/tuesday-teasers-from-debbie-macomber.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This one sounds like it'll be right up my street! :)

    HERE's mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verrrrry nice! Look forward to your review on this one!

    Here's my teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creepy! I love it.

    Thanks for stopping by mine. :) New follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I haven’t had the chance to read this one yet, but it’s definitely being moved up on my TBR list! Thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mrs.Q - I believe this is the UK version of the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Amy - you should! Great book, only a few pages into it and I am loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this one sounds interesting! It's the first time I see it, but I'm very curious. Great choice!

    My teaser is from a book I absolutely loved; Divergent! Click to be teased!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm... a little creepy, yes? Hope you're enjoying the read!

    Thank you for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh that's an awesome teaser... I could picture everything. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Rebecca - oh Divergent. I think I have that one too! Let me know how you find the book.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds excellent! I like vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yey a fellow vampire lover! Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh Divergent. I think I have that one too! Let me know how you find the book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You should! Great book, only a few pages into it and I am loving it. :)
    yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  16. I believe this is the UK version of the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive