Tuesday, October 4, 2011

TT: Teaser Tuesday (Oct 4)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

    * Grab your current read
    * Open to a random page
    * Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
    * BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
    * Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

The burning in my chest and shoulder had gone numb and was now spreading throughout my body. I realized I could no longer feel my arm.
- The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa

7 comments:

  1. I only read the small novella for this series. I really enjoyed it but alas... I have made it not further. Someday I hope to.

    Please do stop by for a crumpet & a spot of tea.

    If you enjoy yourself please do leave a comment on some of my reviews.

    They are quite lonely :(



    Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews



    Forbidden Steam  Adult- even the Mad Scientist gets naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like someone's in trouble.... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary Grace! We're happy to let you know that we've included Clandestine Sanctuary in the list of Pinoy book blogs at Read Philippines.com. We'd love to have you join our fast-growing community of Pinoy readers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that can't be good. ._. Awesome teaser! I definitely need to start this series soon...

    My teaser is from the wonderful and mysterious novel The Night Circus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica@a GREAT readOctober 4, 2011 at 8:11 PM

    Niiice! I loved this one! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A captivating teaser.

    here's mine:

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Leave some love and I'll get back to you soon lovelies. <3

Search

Archive